We are a group of faculty members at Colorado State University that are interested in many aspects of the study of evolution. Many of us are faculty advisors in the Program in Molecular Plant Biology and the Graduate Degree Program in Ecology.
Some areas of emphasis within our group include:
- Conservation (Angeloni, Funk, McKay)
- Inter-species Interactions (Ghalambor, Hufbauer, Ode)
- Mating Behavior and Reproductive Strategies (Angeloni, Funk, Ode)
- Molecular Evolution and Genomics (McKay, Mueller)
- Phylogenetic Systematics (Kondratieff, Mueller, Simmons)
- Plant Evolutionary Ecology and Genetics (Angert, Hufbauer, McKay)
- Population Genetics (Antolin, Funk, Ghalambor, Hufbauer)
Visit our faculty page for detailed information about areas of study.